Bridge design is a very dynamic process, and modifications to the structure are happening on a regular basis. To ensure an efficient workflow – it is essential for software solutions to respond to these ongoing changes by minimising the effort in remodelling the structure.
Combining an elaborated parametric design approach with intuitive 3D structural detailing tools – SOFiSTiK Bridge Modeler supports engineers and draftsman in designing infrastructure projects. By using Revit as a platform, the plugin enhances the modelling capabilities and generation of parametric profiles.
In this free webinar series, Martin Siffling from SOFiSTiK AG, introduces you to the fundamental workflow and benefits of SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler for Autodesk Revit 2021.
What will you learn in part 1?
- Axis generation and import
- Terrain modelling and import
- The basic concept of modelling super- and substructures
- Shop drawings
- Additional Functions, e.g. railings, parapets, analysis link, …
- Reference Projects
- Questions and Answers
Watch the Webinar Recording – Part 1
What will you learn in part 2?
- Short review of the basic workflows
- Modelling girder bridges
- Workflow Quantification for super and substructures
- Advanced terrain functionalities
- Advanced axis functionalities
- Questions & Answers