Getting started with new software can get overwhelming quite fast. Therefore, getting familiar with a few basics becomes essential to get off the ground in SOFiSTiK FEA.
The simplest option to learn the workflow and principles of SOFiSTiK is to start with the AutoCAD SOFiPLUS workflow. Besides, it is the most common workflow.
Below you can find a link collection to various references to get you closer to become a SOFiSTiK user and maybe even an enthusiast.
+ SOFiSTiK Introduction Beginner Videos
- Applications, Modules and Workflow Scheme
- System Information Dialog Box
- Group Divisor and Factor Group Base
- How To Align Local Coordinate Systems in SOFiPLUS
- Load Definition in SOFiPLUS
- Load Distribution Area in SOFiPLUS
- The Running Imposed Load Command in SOFiPLUS
- Superposition Manager – Combination Rules
- Superposition Manager – Combination Rules – Action
- Superposition Manager – Combination Rules – Load Cases
- MAXiMA – Load Case Numbering
- SOFiSTiK Calculation Application Window
- SOFiSTiK T-Beam Philosophy
- How to Create Post-Tensioned Slabs in SOFiPLUS