The webinar starts with a short introduction explaining the critical non-linear effects and the basic design process for Cable-Stayed Bridges. Followed by the initial cable force determination for dimensioning of cables and a construction stage analysis to calculate the initial jacking forces. Furthermore, you will see the pre-camber control and static analysis for live loads.
What will you learn?
- Non-linear effects
- Design Process
- Initial cable force determination
- Traditional methods
- Form/force finding with Sofistik
- Construction stage analysis
- Backward and Forward analysis
- Force finding in construction stage analysis
- Camber control
- Static analysis
- Live load analysis