Autodesk Revit is one of the leading BIM platforms in the construction industry.
Often undermined for its structural analytical modelling capabilities, Autodesk® Revit® automatically generates the analytical model along with the physical one, making way for an early integration of structural analysis into BIM process.
With this in mind, it is obvious to enrich the analytical model even further and use it more efficiently in the design process.
In this free webinar, Noelie Magnière and Xavier Martin from SOFiSTiK AG introduce you to the fundamental workflow and benefits of SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design for Autodesk Revit 2021.
What will you learn?
- Introduction of SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design for Revit plugin.
- Extension of the Revit analytical model
- Meshing and analysing of the 3D model.
- Generation and analysis of a subsystem – including load takedown.
- Design of reinforced concrete members according to Eurocode.
- Presentation of analysis and design results in Revit.
- Structural engineering and collaboration.