Online training on non-linear, and time dependent design of concrete shell structures.
In session one of the Mini-Course, you will learn about the topics such as:
- Introduction to non-linear analyses
- Theoretical Background
- The behaviour of Non-Linear Springs
- Steel fibre concrete structures
- Stress-Strain Curves
- Assessment of long-term deflections
- Non-linear analysis of Volume Elements
To get the most out of session one, the topics will be explained on simple examples with discussing the theoretical background.
Session two is all about answering your questions. So keep your pencil sharpen and drop the instructor a message after session one.
On the second date, questions from the audience will be answered within one hour. The questions are required via email after the first session.
Date not yet confirmed.
Registration and further details:
Registration will be open soon.