SOFiSTiK Online Training – Non-linear Analysis and Design of Concrete Shell Structures
Online training on non-linear, and time-dependent design of concrete shell structures.
In session one of the Mini-Course, you will learn about the topics such as:
- Introduction to non-linear analyses
- Theoretical Background
- The behaviour of Non-Linear Springs
- Steel fibre concrete structures
- Stress-Strain Curves
- Assessment of long-term deflections
- Non-linear analysis of Volume Elements
The topics will be explained in simple examples and the theoretical background discussed.
Session two is all about answering your questions. So keep your pencil sharpen and drop the instructor a message after session one.
On the second date, questions from the audience will be answered within one hour. The questions are required via email after the first session.
Registration and further details: