Within its recent version, 2023, the analytical modelling concept in Autodesk® Revit® changed entirely. You can model analytical elements, yet they are still a part of the BIM model in Revit with everything required for parametrisation, drawing production and coordination.
This webinar will teach you how SOFiSTiK solutions utilise and enhance the new concept for a fully connected and automated workflow from the 3D BIM model to analysis.
- The new analytical model concept in Revit – physical vs analytical model
- SOFiSTiK Analytical Model Generator – create and optimise analytical models
- Background and engineering assumptions
- Tweak & control the generation process
- Checking and update of the generated analytical models
- Latest features in the Revit-based analysis workflow
- Attribute lines, eccentric members, variable thicknesses
- Analysis in SOFiSTiK and evaluation of results
- Stability Check & generation of FE-Model
- Analysis & Design Checks in SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop
- Export to Excel, display of results in Revit
- Customer references & further information
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2023
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am (Central European Summertime)