In this free Mini-Course, you will learn how to create a Spine Wing Segment Shell Model in SOFiSTiK SOFiPLUS.
You will create structural areas to build the segment and Structural Lines to define the support conditions. Furthermore, you will learn how to add tendons and assign a simple construction sequence to the segment.
What will you learn in this free SOFiSTiK Mini-Course:
- How to define structural area elements
- How to assign a particular thickness to a structural area edge
- How to define tendons in shells
- How to amend the model for the construction stages
- How the define the construction sequence