10 Steps to Create an Analytical Model in Autodesk Revit
SOFiSTiK AG has created a free guide for you to avoid the most common mistakes during the modelling in Autodesk Revit.
You will learn 10 simple steps to create a proper Autodesk Revit model to successful calculate it in SOFiSTiK FEA.
- Creating the analytical model
- General Settings
- Analytical objects
- Hints for building modelling
- How to adjust the analytical model
- Define loads in Revit
- Define support, boundary and connection conditions
- Check for errors with SOFiSTiK
- Settings for calculations in SOFiSTiK
- Perform the calculation in SOFiSTiK
You can download the free guide from the official SOFiSTiK AG website.
Download the free 10 Steps to Create an Analytical Model in Autodesk Revit Guide