SOFiSTiK AG has created a free guide to avoid the most common mistakes during the modelling in Autodesk Revit.
You will learn 10 simple steps to create a proper Autodesk Revit model to calculate it successfully in SOFiSTiK FEA.
- Creating the analytical model
- General Settings
- Analytical objects
- Hints for building modelling
- How to adjust the analytical model
- Define loads in Revit
- Define support, boundary and connection conditions
- Check for errors with SOFiSTiK
- Settings for calculations in SOFiSTiK
- Perform the analysis in SOFiSTiK
You can download the free guide from the official SOFiSTiK AG website.